At PSIC, we have been using biopharmcatalyst.com ’s FDA calendar for a while. Later we realize it is such a great resource. Amazingly, perhaps it is maintained by only one guy …
A few note here:
- #12478: various handy calendars
- #3: read this to learn various jargons about FDA stuff
- #6 below is what one of PSIC partner proposed to do, we thought it is too big a task to do. Amazingly it is already provided for FREE there …
- #10: if you are into oncology, he summarizes ASCO for you, every year …
From its “About” page::
The key tools of BioPharmCatalyst are:
- 1) FDA Calendar – FDA Approval and clinical trial catalysts with links to press releases and a live share price. Updated DAILY.
- 2) FDA Historical Calendar – Located below the FDA Calendar, this database gives FDA Approval decisions for small and mid cap companies from mid-2009.
- 3) FDA Calendar GLOSSARY – Commonly used terms in the FDA Calendar. Located below the FDA Calendar.
- 4) PDUFA Calendar – Includes PDUFA and Advisory Committee dates using data from the FDA Calendar.
- 5) Financial Database – Key financial information listed for each company (shares outstanding, market cap, recent dilution, shelf filings).
- 6) Company Pipeline Database – NASDAQ and AMEX listed biotech and drug companies undergoing Phase 2 and/or Phase 3 Clinical Trials, their drug name, indication (eg. Lung Cancer), stage of development (eg Phase 3, NDA) and live price per share. OTC stocks are not covered on this website. 1000 indications.
- 7) Upcoming catalysts – A brief rundown of upcoming short and long term catalysts, from PDUFA dates to clinical data releases.
- 8) EMA Calendar – Estimates of decision dates of companies filing in Europe.
- 9) Daily news – Any major news hitting the wires on companies covered on this site will generally be provided on a daily basis.
- 10) ASCO – View which companies will be presenting and when with full abstract details.